By cynthiabrown | August 10, 2012
A “Thank You” from the Legion Company 1-508th Parachute Infantry Regiment
This WOD is for you all!! Thank YOU for your service, your dedication to our country and to your bravery…..you are all HEROs!!
Legion Onslaught WOD
- AMRAP 5 minutes of ground to overhead with either 95lbs or 65lbs for males and 65 or 45 lbs for females.
- Measure the height of each person’s reach. The first part sets the score for the second part.
- Multiply the height (in inches) times the weight times the reps.
- Divide that by 300 (number of seconds the length of part one is).
Example: (50 reps x 84in reach x 95lbs)/300 = 1330. So their base score is 1330. Points are converted to seconds (in this case 1330 = 22min 10 seconds).
30 Seconds to rest
Part 2: For time
- 50 wallballs 20/14
- 40 Double unders
- 30 ABMAT Situps with 24KG KB on chest
- 20 Pullups
- 100 METERS of broad jump burpees
Subtract the time in Part 2 from the time in Part 1 for your score.
Mike and Eric
Cara, Bill and I-Train
Cuozzo and Ryan
What an incredible day with some of the best people I know! You guys were amazing today….knowing why we we are doing this …and gutting through this WOD!
Our thanks to Sam Lim from Team Red White and Blue for introducing us to this unit and to the commander Jason Schulz for this brutal WOD!
Looking forward to seeing what the night class will do with this!
We will be shipping your supplies to you next week! Hope you put them great use!
Thank you for your service and your bravery!
With great respect,